Established in 1994, The Phantom Hills Water Company will eventually serve 364 residential units, an 18-hole golf course club house, restaurant and golf course maintenance facility. Our water source is sub-terrain glacial source that is extracted by wells to a 400,000 gallon cistern and is chlorinated to maintain its quality.
It is our goal to protect the health of our customers and the environment by effective management of the water resource, and to provide safe, reliable water while providing the best customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or are interested in establishing service with Phantom Hills Water Company. We look forward to hearing from you.
Notices and Instructions
- 2017 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2016 Annual Report (Release date: June 21, 2017)
- Water system granted a 9-year waiver for asbestos sampling
- Asbestos Waiver Document from Montana DEQ
- Failed to Report to DEQ – Water Quality Monitoring
- Rate Increase
- Procedures to Establish Water Service
- Meter Installation Instructions
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Notice